3181 - 3200 of 3216 Posts

·
Retired citizen
23,203 Posts
66° now but hot and steamy later.

·
Noel
8,482 Posts
We're heading for another heat wave next few days... some good tee shirt night riding!!!

·
American
26,712 Posts
65 here with a high in low 90's

·
Retired citizen
23,203 Posts
80° but feels like 90°, rain on the way.

·
American
26,712 Posts
Good send the rain this way

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,362 Posts
We're getting a break in the rain here on the South Coast, but the heat has taken over. I am comforted by the fact that it is far too wet to run the mower and tractor equipment outside, but just sitting on the porch, even aided by a cold brewskie, almost requires SCUBA gear to deal with the humidity. This is supposed to hang around until around Tuesday when it is forecast to start getting hot. Whuah????

Reactions: Manduhlyn

·
Registered
7,317 Posts
I feel for you Darryl but it is what it is.
I’m glad wife an I are out of the Arizona heat but the humidity is high up here also.
When you get use to humidity around 7% then find yourself in 84 % WOW !!.
Hard to breathe when you step out of the house.
I have NO plans on leaving the house today .
Maybe Monday to clean up the truck again since we’re suppose to have a week with NO rain. Yeah right believe it when I see it .
Good Luck Darryl

·
Retired citizen
23,203 Posts
My outdoor thermo is reading 110° now. I'm staying inside with the AC cranked ! Supposed to rain after dark so things will cool down some then.

Reactions: TaxmanHog

·
American
26,712 Posts
Showing 94 here, humidity is brutal. But I'm liking it! Beats the hell outta winter!

Reactions: TaxmanHog

·
American
26,712 Posts
90's today with T Storms, cooler rest of week.

·
American
26,712 Posts
Cooling off some. 84 today, lower humidity.

·
Noel
8,482 Posts
Hottest day of the recent heat wave high 90's , but T-storms & hail coming this afternoon....
Expect high 80's Wed's

·
Retired citizen
23,203 Posts
My outside thermo is reading 88°, it's in the direct Sun tho. Rain is gone for a while and humidity has dropped.

·
Noel
8,482 Posts
Thunderstorms have come & gone, but they proved to me that I have been neglecting to clear out the gutters of Oak Tree pollen, that stringy shizz catches on the de-icing heater wires and stops up the transition to the down spouts, I was on our 7 foot ladder clearing them out in the down pour.

Got them all clean now, good until fall leaves come.

·
American
26,712 Posts
63 here, high mid 80's today. Sunny.

3181 - 3200 of 3216 Posts