Rain and 75 here today.

·
American
26,752 Posts
70’s and rainy today.

·
Retired citizen
23,219 Posts
Been nice here for a few days, 70° now with low humidity. Perfect !

·
American
26,752 Posts
Wow, been mid 90’s for a month... now we’re in the mid 70’s! For first of August this is cold!

·
Retired citizen
23,219 Posts
Upper 50s overnight ! Damn cold for this time of year. Might hit 70° today sometime.

Reactions: TaxmanHog

·
Noel
8,505 Posts
That hurricane is influencing the cold Canadian air down over the upper Midwest.

·
American
26,752 Posts
That hurricane is influencing the cold Canadian air down over the upper Midwest.
How So? That jet stream dropped when the TS was still in the Caribbean.

·
Noel
8,505 Posts
I captured this thermal image just now, but earlier when I commented the gray/blue above the Ontario region was more pronounced this morning over the upper western great lakes and Wisconsin.

This snap shot of the infrared animation show another storm front over Manitoba is helping to pull cooler air downward from the Northwest

Change the layers to Temperature or Infrared to create an image of the recent conditions, at this point we can't go back to the time frame that Schmidty was commenting about.

·
American
26,752 Posts
Actually the jet stream dropping like a big U into the Midwest is driving the TS up the eastern seaboard. The predicted this cool down here over a week ago. Pushing the hot humid air back SW. I am a weather watcher also. Always have been! Fascinating....

·
American
26,752 Posts
Brrrr 52 here this morning!

·
American
26,752 Posts
55 here with a high of 80, sunny

·
American
26,752 Posts
69 here with high today of 88, T Storms possible tonight.

·
Registered
22,458 Posts
That was some storm the other day.
Lost power on the 4th, got it back on the 7th......got the interweb back just now.
Not that much rain , wind was steady around 40 with gusts to 60.
I saw several trees blown down, and the dust cloud that followed as the roots were exposed.
Used the Jeep to pull a few trees that were damaged the rest of the way down.
A few more will be taken down when it cools off some.....
it is 94*
DP 65*
Humidity 40%
Press 29.91"v
Wind S 2mph

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
Actually the jet stream dropping like a big U into the Midwest is driving the TS up the eastern seaboard. The predicted this cool down here over a week ago. Pushing the hot humid air back SW. I am a weather watcher also. Always have been! Fascinating....
We have more in common then you know Jeff.
I’ve been watching and post about weather since I was old enough to watch it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3201 - 3220 of 3232 Posts