Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
2007 Ultra Classic
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dinero No Mas is in the house!:cool:

I guess that means that anybody is eligible, huh?:eek:

Central Texas is my main stomping grounds, but I've been known to show up in some other places now and again. I see a bunch of old friends and I guess I can always use some new ones just in case.:rofl:

FDS suggested that I visit so you can blame it all on him if you have an issue.

See you on the board and on the road.

·
2007 Ultra Classic
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pretty good actually. I was a little concerned with the extra weight and my old legs but it is no big deal. It sure is a nice comfortable ride.

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Dinero No Mas... Welcome and good to see you here as well.

This reminds, I joined the VRF? shortly before it reached a crossroads. Glad some of the community is coming here.

Steve

·
2007 Ultra Classic
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dinero No Mas... Welcome and good to see you here as well.

This reminds, I joined the VRF? shortly before it reached a crossroads. Glad some of the community is coming here.

Steve
Glad for a good place to come to. It sure feels right and a lot of the family are here.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Dinero No Mas is in the house!:cool:

I guess that means that anybody is eligible, huh?:eek:

Central Texas is my main stomping grounds, but I've been known to show up in some other places now and again. I see a bunch of old friends and I guess I can always use some new ones just in case.:rofl:

FDS suggested that I visit so you can blame it all on him if you have an issue.

See you on the board and on the road.
WELCOME, If this site is like the V-RODForums, you are going to be seeing a lot of a whole bunch of people here. We, the VRF, just had a ride down in Austin on the 8th of December, there were 19 of us that came from Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Waco, and many other small towns throughout the state of TX. A nice little ride in the Hill Country for a really good cause. Several of us passed through Belton on the way down and back to our homes.

There will always be get-togethers, the VRF had some good ones in Dallas, Galveston (LONESTARRALLY) and Austin (ROTRALLY). Lots of fun people here and there.

See ya on the road.

Dave

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts