Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1310? Must be a rare evo... :unsure:

Sad to say neither of my sons ride.

·
Registered
4,325 Posts

I would put the original tins back on Red & White colour scheme (y)
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Vehicle

Tire Fuel tank Wheel Automotive fuel system Vehicle

This was my Softail I sold to a German guy he flew over to England I met him at the airport we loaded it into a truck then I drove so that he could catch a ferry to Holland where his wife was waiting with a trailer to head back to Germany.
We kept in contact for a a couple of years before my internet provider closed down so I lost my email account back then and lost contact .
That softail Nostalgia was a 1996 version originally Misteck Green and silver but I hated that colour so had it sprayed in 1945 colour scheme Strawberry & Cream I had a lot of work carried out on it upgraded engine from 1350 to 1550 lots of Chrome it did look the dogs bollocks and got a lot of attention when I parked up .

·
Registered
4,500 Posts

Not a fan of that particular custom paint job... I too would put the original tins back on it. Then repaint those custom tins to Mike's colors... That's purdy!

This is one of the big issues with doing custom paint and ironwork.... Makes parting with the toys so much more difficult as it reduces the number of potential buyers by 90%.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts