Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
three days off work for memorial day time for short trip going to try to do the Natchez trace parkway at least to TN state line just ol lady and me 2 bikes and tent anyone else have plans?

·
Road Junkie
2,020 Posts
Doing The Whiskey Tour through TN, KY, and NC with a couple of friends -- the ultimate mancation. Departing on Memorial Day, returning the following weekend - 2,400 miles RT. We will be hitting the mid section of the Natchez Trail (Jackson to Tupelo) on that Monday.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok just finished packing my bike wife will finish hers tomorrow leaving as soon as I get home from work will take some pictures as we go post when I get back wont do the whole Natchez's trace but a good bit of it might make it up to shilo battlefield there shooting some canons off this weekend

·
Registered
230 Posts
three days off work for memorial day time for short trip going to try to do the Natchez trace parkway at least to TN state line just ol lady and me 2 bikes and tent anyone else have plans?
How was the trip?
I am thinking about doing that one when I get a little more time on my motorcycle.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How was the trip?
I am thinking about doing that one when I get a little more time on my motorcycle.
its a great road 50 mph speed limit but very little traffic
lots of pull outs and bikes on the road
I think north of Vicksburg on 65 is great ride also that's on
LA side of the river

·
Registered
230 Posts
its a great road 50 mph speed limit but very little traffic
lots of pull outs and bikes on the road
I think north of Vicksburg on 65 is great ride also that's on
LA side of the river
Thanks!