Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am putting together a group to attend the spring rally in Panama City. Any members have some experience at the Thunder Beach rally? None of my group has ever been to PC. So I need recommendations for hotels and sites/rides to see any thing at all would be appreciated. Thanks

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
456 Posts
I have been there a number of times and I lived there for over a year. Go to the thunder beach web site it has lots of information. The shores of Panama is a good hotel/condo but can be a little on the expensive side. I was at the Fall event and was somewhat disappointed by it for the first time.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have been there a number of times and I lived there for over a year. Go to the thunder beach web site it has lots of information. The shores of Panama is a good hotel/condo but can be a little on the expensive side. I was at the Fall event and was somewhat disappointed by it for the first time.

Thanks Oldrider. Me and my group do Daytona twice a year every year and have fun. It is only 250 miles away. This year we decided to try out Thunder Beach and we are also planning to ride up to Leesburg for a day during their rally.

I will check out the shores too.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
456 Posts
I think you find Leesburg even better than Dayton. I've been going to Dayton just for a day but I always have more fun at Leesburg.

·
Just Ride
3,256 Posts
They're all too crowded and commercialized for my taste. Daytona was fun 25 years ago. Leesburg when it first started. Thunder the same. Maybe living here in Florida has it's disadvantages in all the places mentioned are not that far of a ride. Don't look forward to getting out of the cold when you don't get cold.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts