Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,059 Posts
I wish I was. I am just getting my bike delivered today. I wasn't sure if was going to be here in time so I didn't plan for it. That is some incredible scenery though! I am originally from that area and I try to make that.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
were thinking about it. been keeping an eye on the weather forecast.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Going to Thunder in the Valley

Wouldn't miss it! I also live in Altoona, Pa.(50 miles away), and the weather is supposed to be hot n humid. Local weather said slight chance of a passing T-storm. So come on over and enjoy the fun. Molley Hatchet is playing on Sat. night:nod.I may check out things at Greenhouse Park on Sat. afternoon. I'm told it gets fairly "crazy" there. It's on RT 401, and 3-4 miles from downtown Johnstown. I worked every saturday for the last 33+ years. Now I have every sat. off, and I don't want to miss a thing. I need to get caught up on stuff, hunting & fishing, riding my H.-D. with family & friends. So,just go, have a good time.It's only once a year.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hope the weather holds out I'm heading out early Friday morning be there mid afternoon.Been to Johnstown before but not to thunder in the valley. Looking forward to catching some of the events that's happening around town

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
We're leaving at 8:30am with a couple other bikes (sat morning)

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Super Moderator
4,059 Posts
York PA Plant

Greetings PA riders!

Finally getting around to touring the York PA plant next Thursday, I have a 20 year class reunion in Central City, PA closer to Johnstown that weekend. Eventually I want to take 30 east to around Idyllwild Park unless I hear a better idea.

Anyone have some good riding, or touristy recommendations for the York area. I tried searching but I only have the ebay search window at the moment.

I figure Thursday in York, maybe Friday in Pittsburgh and Saturday in the happening town of Central City. Go Shade Panthers ha ha ha.

Flexible schedule if anyone there wants to meet up for a ride.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts