Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obie stated today, in Connecticut, surrounded by gun hysterics and sheeple, "We need to get military style assault weapons out of the hands of civilians."

The Second Amendment specifically provides for an uninfringed right to keep and bear arms, in order to "well regulate the [govt.] militia. This because it's "necessary to the security of a free state."

Alexander Hamilton, discusses this in "The Federalist, No. 29, 'Concerning The Militia'." (Paragraph 7)

In essence Hamilton says that if the US needs a military force, there needs to be an armed electorate able to "well regulate" the power of that militia and the government should it be necessary.

James Madison talks about "the tyranny of the majority" -- which is why we have a Constitution in the first place, to provide inalienable rights despite how the majority votes.

Doesn't matter that "90% of Americans favor background checks." The Second Amendment says, "Shall not be infringed."

Those who would infringe upon the Second Amendment need to be impeached. Obie, Joe . . . and then we have the Speaker of the House in the White House. I don't care for Boehner, just another snake in the political grass.

But Obie and Joe need to be IMPEACHED.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,349 Posts
I don't think he'll get the AR's and AK's etc. (this time), but some readings today give me the impression that an agreement is close in the Senate for some form of registration. Hope the House is on the ball on this one.....also note that the UN passed their treaty to get their camel's nose under our tent. Last count showed it won't get ratified, but that was a few days and who knows how many under the table dollars ago.
Odumber's views on firearms was no secret even when he was voting present in Illinois, so even if he loses this round, it ain't gonna be over. The press is still too in love with him for impeachment to have even the slightest chance of coming up for a vote much less passing....and they don't want us to have firearms either. I wonder how they'll feel when the government goes after the First.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I don't think he'll get the AR's and AK's etc. (this time), but some readings today give me the impression that an agreement is close in the Senate for some form of registration. Hope the House is on the ball on this one.....also note that the UN passed their treaty to get their camel's nose under our tent. Last count showed it won't get ratified, but that was a few days and who knows how many under the table dollars ago.
Odumber's views on firearms was no secret even when he was voting present in Illinois, so even if he loses this round, it ain't gonna be over. The press is still too in love with him for impeachment to have even the slightest chance of coming up for a vote much less passing....and they don't want us to have firearms either. I wonder how they'll feel when the government goes after the First.

They are not going after the 1st until they have done away with the 2nd...
A little at a time, thats how they are going to do it........... What about some of the states imposing restrictions already, this just lends credence to the bigger plan...

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
They are not going after the 1st until they have done away with the 2nd...
A little at a time, thats how they are going to do it........... What about some of the states imposing restrictions already, this just lends credence to the bigger plan...
Reminds me of that movie Hot Fuzz, where the NWA (Neighborhood Watch Association)...Sounds kinda like NWO, huh?....Was killing people to make their town perfect. And we're like the "crazy" cop who knew what was going on, but everyone not in the NWA told him he was crazy and nuts. Then when it was too late they realized the "crazy" cop was right. Then it was battle royale to win the town back over for good to prevaile.

·
Banned
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NRA is on top of this, more or less. The reason NRA opposes "universal background checks" is because of HIPAA "The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996."

NRA is being called "hypocritical" in their opposition, because in 1992 they approved of background checks. HIPAA changes the rules, requires that medical professionals report to Feds in instances where they feel their patient may be a threat to self or others.

This is a slippery slope, puts health professionals in a vulnerable spot -- exposes them to civil suits. Universal background checks is a ruse to enact gun registration. Feds want access to gun transfers "so we can trace guns used in crimes."

-- Like somehow the millions of guns out in the US already are going to be identified if/when this new transfer law goes into effect. Private parties can't be expected to keep transfer records.

There are five GOP Senators sworn to filibuster this vote. "Filibuster Five" Senators are Jim Inhofe, Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, Rand Paul, Marco Rubio.

Contact links -- all are "online forms" not email addresses. Please provide them with accurate personal information. Your support needs to count.

Email Jim | Contact | U.S. Senator for Oklahoma Senator James M. Inhofe

Senator Ted Cruz

Contact Rand Paul | United States Senator

Contact - Mike Lee, United States Senator for Utah

Contact - U.S. Senator for Florida, Marco Rubio

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
I'm all-for impeachment! Can we douche the rest of his administration out, too, while we're at it?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Too late. This country is already down the drain. Too many people in entitlement programs or are government employees. They are not going to vote out their sugar daddies.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,349 Posts
Egg, when the economy crashes and the dollar is worth the same as a sheet of TP, they'll be more than happy to lynch those sugar daddies.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Too late. This country is already down the drain. Too many people in entitlement programs or are government employees. They are not going to vote out their sugar daddies.
Why is there such hate toward goverment employees?
Not all are fithly rich, not all are making $40.000 + a year on their goverment (tax money) jobs.

Some infact work 2 jobs, their goverment job and a private sector job just to make the monthly bills.

I know, of some and they are tired of taking the blame for the elected officails who make the laws and rules, and pass the big spending bills.

In the city I work in, the state of Wi. can not even get people to come in for a interview for custodial work, cause the starting pay is only $11.82/hour.

Goverment employees have been the scapegoats to a lot of problems they themselfs did not create, but are the first to get the ax when cuts need to be made.
Chop a lot away at the bottom and remove a little fat instead of trimming off the top and remove most of fat is how most if not all goverment offices work.

I guess I am just tired of seeing all goverment employees lumped into problem, when its just the top ones that cause the problems.

Now at the risk of reciveing a warning or worst being banned I will end this post.
I am not upset with anyone here, just tired of all the blame.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts