11,301 Posts
I always thought you could either have
A. A Harely
or
B. Hurt Feelings

I don't remember a
C. Both of the above

Man Up and ignore the trolls.
Quite a few Hurt Feelings since Trump was elected.

Attachments

·
Wayward Son
23,127 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
My wife loves her 2016 Forty-Eight and it was a nice upgrade from her 2015 Street 750, which was an upgrade from a 2009 Honda Rebel, which was an upgrade from a scooter, which was an upgrade from a bicycle!

·
Wayward Son
23,127 Posts
I like hatorade. Goes well with whiskey.
I know back in my whiskey drinking days. Did not take much of one to bring on the other.
One of a couple reasons I quit.

·
Registered
646 Posts
My condolences.
He is 6' 6" @ 260, That VTX 1800 makes my Ultra look small. The Bike fits him well, He said he "feels cramped" riding my Ultra. So i guess it works well for him. IMHO what someone else rides is entirely their choice. I like my Ultra. But, I would like to add either a Sporty to the barn. Something more commuter friendly than the Ultra for short(er) running around. The Ultra is quite "bulky" for splitting lanes (Legal Here) and filtering. I'm NOT willing to get a crotch rocket!

·
Registered
37,546 Posts
I was stationed with a guy about that tall that rode a Sportster.

He could just about dangle his legs over the handlebars going down the road. :D

On a side note, me and Tommy met up for lunch on Monday, and we saw a pizza delivery girl driving a Ram pickup truck, and as she was walking around the far side of the truck, all you could see of her was her hair! And the truck wasn't even lifted. :laugh

·
Registered
6,744 Posts
I stopped teasing Sportster owners when I was in Daytona for Bike week one year.

2 H.A.s were just leaving main street by the Boot Hill Saloon.
The cops just told them they couldn't have their cut on while on Main Street.

Not going to mention any names the one was still talking and laughing with the cops the other a pretty Big boy jumped on his Sporty and took off with the front wheel in the air.
Cops just looked at him and walked away.

I'm telling you he was well over 300 lbs and pissed.

I've seen Sporty's out run a lot of bikes since then. :devil

·
Registered
6,744 Posts

On a side note, me and Tommy met up for lunch on Monday, and we saw a pizza delivery girl driving a Ram pickup truck, and as she was walking around the far side of the truck, all you could see of her was her hair! And the truck wasn't even lifted. :laugh
Hey Kainam. You guys ever go get Dave to ride with you ?? AKA Shiney

·
Senior Flatulant
948 Posts

6'-5" @ 250 - Was told that I look like "a monkey fu, fu ... humpin' a football" when riding my Softail.

Wife says, not AS bad on the Ultra.

I must have been a sight on the sporty ... Almost a Harley, half a hog, piglet or whatever the current moniker is.

Cheers,
Smoketown

·
Wayward Son
23,127 Posts
:rolleyes

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,659 Posts
Nice Troll, you caught dozens of fish with your first cast...
Was going to post something similar, when I read your post. OPs first post is his only. But, we’ve got 4 pages keeping it going, and he didn’t have to do a thing.

I like cheeseburgers...

·
Wayward Son
23,127 Posts
Was going to post something similar, when I read your post. OPs first post is his only. But, we’ve got 4 pages keeping it going, and he didn’t have to do a thing.

I like cheeseburgers...
:drool With mayo and a big fat slice of tomato please. :nod

21 - 40 of 89 Posts