·
Wayward Son
23,255 Posts
Hold the pepper for mine.

Reactions: Reformed Cager

·
Registered
472 Posts
Was going to post something similar, when I read your post. OPs first post is his only. But, we’ve got 4 pages keeping it going, and he didn’t have to do a thing.

I like cheeseburgers...
It's summer, so it's bound to be slower around here. We take the fun where we can get it. :grin Come winter when half of us have our scoots tucked away for 6 months, we'll be a bit more skeptical. :wink

·
Registered
180 Posts
My Ultra & my son with his 1800VTX
And my 1800 N1 looks even bigger than that. Got 'gansta' fenders on it (stock) and Memphis shades batwing fairing. I'm 6'1" and 240 lbs and it fit me like a glove. Most top heavy bike I ever rode, but have never dropped it, yet. I wanted a Road King but I would have to mod it right away to even ride it home. The new ones have not enough angle and pull back on the handlebars. Like it was made for small people. I don't remember the 2016 I test rode being that uncomfortable. Still looking at a Heritage as well. Then I found places I can buy Sportster stage 1 kits......oooooooooo

·
American
26,535 Posts
Was going to post something similar, when I read your post. OPs first post is his only. But, we’ve got 4 pages keeping it going, and he didn’t have to do a thing.

I like cheeseburgers...
That’s nuttin.... Peavley has a whole six posts to his name..... got 272 pages outta one of his (op) posts! :laugh

·
old scoot coot
3,435 Posts
I was stationed with a guy about that tall that rode a Sportster.

He could just about dangle his legs over the handlebars going down the road. :D

On a side note, me and Tommy met up for lunch on Monday, and we saw a pizza delivery girl driving a Ram pickup truck, and as she was walking around the far side of the truck, all you could see of her was her hair! And the truck wasn't even lifted. :laugh
she didn't look old or tall enough to drive. she was a cutie pie though. and to be fair it was a pretty big truck.:smile

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,752 Posts
I like mine with lettuce and tomato
Heinz 57 and french fried potatoes
Big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer
Well good god almighty which way do I steer for my

Cheeseburger in paradise (paradise)

·
Registered
4,989 Posts

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,752 Posts
:drool With mayo and a big fat slice of tomato please. :nod
Fred, your post needs to be clarified. It should say with REAL mayo. I can’t tell you how many times I ordered a burger up in your neck of the woods, and asked for mayo. Dumbass gals just nodded and said, “Of course.” Burger came out with miracle whip on it. :bigbarf

Every. Damn. Time.

I quit ordering burgers up there.

Y’all need some Blue Plate, or at least Hellman’s!

·
Wayward Son
23,255 Posts
Reactions: 1/2 Ton

·
Registered
180 Posts
If she wants to ride, I'll be the Sportster. Just sayin'. For a friend.

·
Registered
180 Posts
41 - 60 of 89 Posts