Harley Davidson Forums banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
37,005 Posts
baggers are bodacious!:smile
I wouldn't know, never had a bike with a windah…..

But Im thinking I should try one... Just a little windah so it wont come as such a big shock when I try it.

But what I'm really interested in is the jams and something that I can carry some stuff. :nod

·
old scoot coot
2,783 Posts

But Im thinking I should try one... Just a little windah so it wont come as such a big shock when I try it.

But what I'm really interested in is the jams and something that I can carry some stuff. :nod
yep, i feel your concern. that night train is one going machine and prettiest paint i've ever seen on a harley. i still miss my rk classic. it will always be the best looking ride i ever had. but creature comfort and touring equipment will become more important the older you get.

·
Senior Flatulant
893 Posts
yep, i feel your concern. that night train is one going machine and prettiest paint i've ever seen on a harley. i still miss my rk classic. it will always be the best looking ride i ever had. but creature comfort and touring equipment will become more important the older you get.
Have the best of both worlds ... Add a Stratolounger to the stable. :wink

Cheers,
Smoketown

·
Proud Infidel
2,580 Posts
I've been having a windshield for quite a few years now on any bike I own. It's harder to hold on at 70-80 mph than it used to be.

Sent from here to there.

·
American
25,865 Posts
I've been having a windshield for quite a few years now on any bike I own. It's harder to hold on at 70-80 mph than it used to be.

Sent from here to there.
Dang Hurricanes! :laugh

81 - 89 of 89 Posts