Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Ya’ really need to go and introduce yourself in the New Members area. You’ll get much better responses.

Don’t be the stranger, coming to the house, setting down at the dinner table and saying ’Hey, what’s for dinner?

Just sayin’

·
Wayward Son
23,076 Posts
Ya’ really need to go and introduce yourself in the New Members area. You’ll get much better responses.

Don’t be the stranger, coming to the house, setting down at the dinner table and saying ’Hey, what’s for dinner?

Just sayin’
He had. But cheated and posted the same thing in both areas.
So I merged both here.

·
Barney Fife - Poser
841 Posts

Just sayin’
Saying "hey, what's for dinner?" would actually be much more courteous.

I've always stopped listening (reading) whenever someone begins a conversation with the word "need" at the very beginning. Since I know that I am not in charge of his needs, nor do I really care about them, I know that was not intended for my ears.

·
Evil Clown
752 Posts
Saying "hey, what's for dinner?" would actually be much more courteous.

I've always stopped listening (reading) whenever someone begins a conversation with the word "need" at the very beginning. Since I know that I am not in charge of his needs, nor do I really care about them, I know that was not intended for my ears.
Would you keep listening (reading) if he began his conversation with the word "Knead"?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts