Registered
12,629 Posts
Sporty will appreciate weight loss LOL

Reactions: mikec35

·
Registered
‘02 Softail Deuce
88 Posts
Mike I hope you go back to a good beer when your weight loss endeavors are done. Life’s too short to drink bad beer lol. And by the way congratulations on your current weight loss. It takes a lot of will power to make those changes.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Multiple attempts and about an hour later, 5 drill bits destroyed and one pick bent I finally got this b#stard out.

Did you ever try a magnet? Just sayin'

Reactions: mikec35 and Kainam

·
Asylum Inmate
12,087 Posts
Multiple attempts and about an hour later, 5 drill bits destroyed and one pick bent I finally got this b#stard out.

Make a real Snapon Ball Allen set seem like a great investment.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #152
Mike I hope you go back to a good beer when your weight loss endeavors are done. Life’s too short to drink bad beer lol. And by the way congratulations on your current weight loss. It takes a lot of will power to make those changes.
I’ve been drinking Michelob Ultra for years, although I don’t drink all that much, but some days when I am traveling for work there is nothing better than an ice cold draft at then end of the day. . I’m paying the price for poor food choices throughout my life so now I have a system down that is working for weight loss where I am no longer always hungry. The light beer is a good compromise to have a drink and not worry about it!

·
Registered
12,629 Posts
Might try grind screw head off. Remove part, small vice gripes turn screw/bolt out. If there is enough to grab. Yea I know now I tell you LOL

Reactions: mikec35 and 1/2 Ton

·
Registered
12,629 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #160
Happy New Year! I hope all have a very Safe, Healthy and Happy 2021.

I started my New Years resolution a few days ago, I decided I would start riding my exercise bike, lifting dumbbells and doing sit-ups to go along with my newer, healthier eating plan I started about 4 months ago. I'm a few days in and pretty sore. I am really trying to build up my leg muscles for my upcoming scheduled knee replacement surgery in February. Not sure how long I'll be down but I am planning on taking the motorcycle safety class within a couple of months after the surgery. I'll have to work hard to get there.

141 - 160 of 190 Posts