Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
I've considered that same light. I have a classic. It doesn't have the lighting on it, and I think that would be nice. I would love to see the installation instructions to see how the antenna mounts and such.

·
Registered
3 Posts
These lights could fall in the "buyer beware" category. I had looked at these or something very similar and noticed they were shipped direct from China. Kinda makes you wonder. I guess I'm a pessimist rather than a optimist. The price is nice but fitment might be a issue. I ride a 97 flhtc and installed the HD CVO led light bar part #*****-10. My tourpak didn't have the light bar and the install was relatively trouble free. The nice thing about the led bar is that it doesn't protrude into the tourpak like the original ultra setup. One problem that I recall reading about is if you are removing the original incandescent style wrap around and installing the led version is that the hole that was cut in the tourpak is actually bigger than what the led bar will cover. Something to look into maybe. From what I understand the led in the new p&a catalog corrects this problem. Sadly the cost of the HD part is a hell of a lot higher than what you are looking at. I just added the turn function to mine. I bought the kit from Ride Time Technology. Check em out, good people to deal with. Please,...do some investigating. It could save you some major grief.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts