Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO the wife and I did a 750 mile round trip to visit my step daughter in NC, on the way back I decided we should take our rest stops at Harley dealers, the last stop being where I bought my bike, hoping they still had the new bike like mine that had the matching tour pak ( to try it out :) ) needless to say they were very eager to sell it to me and order another for their floor model.

20130520_191830.jpg

20130520_191937.jpg

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Looks good.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,016 Posts
How's it ride with the new tour pack? Looks good to me in the pix.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the comments guys, I have not noticed much difference in the ride, but have only put about 50 miles on with it. Seems like it might be a little more top heavy when stopped compared to the sissy bar and t bag. So far the wife is a big fan, although it changed her riding position to more upright than the sissy bar, but they make a kit that will move it back 2 inches that should take care of that if needed.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Thanks for the comments guys, I have not noticed much difference in the ride, but have only put about 50 miles on with it. Seems like it might be a little more top heavy when stopped compared to the sissy bar and t bag. So far the wife is a big fan, although it changed her riding position to more upright than the sissy bar, but they make a kit that will move it back 2 inches that should take care of that if needed.
Legend makes a sliding mount so when riding solo you can adjust tour pack up to use as a back rest or any where in between

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 13 of 13 Posts