Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just in case any of you DFW guys are looking for something to do Sunday.

ImageUploadedByMO Free1417014918.441259.jpg

Going to be a beautiful weekend for us. Figuring out where to go Saturday.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
12,729 Posts
It starts at the Pour House or is that the first stop and it starts somewhere else?

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It starts at the Pour House or is that the first stop and it starts somewhere else?
Jacks (our home bar)is the first Stop. It Starts at MacGyvers in Burleson. I think it's on 1187

Hey man funny story..... Normally my buddy and i get out on wednesday's for a short ride and usually wind up at the Oasis for a snack.
Well, because of the holidays we went out last night. Sitting at the Oasis having a drink and about 20 riders came in and got a table for dinner. Pretty unusual. I asked a lady where they were from and what was going on. They were from Waxahatchie and informed us they came to for Bike Night at Prairie Lights. (I had no idea such a thing existed) Next thing we know another 20+ riders come in. I mean the Oasis was being taken over. The parkinglot was overflowing with bikes. So we said hell ya and went and donated our $10 each and rode in. Pretty nice having the park all to the bikes.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was a good time. I actually won the poker run aspect with a full house of three aces and a pair of 5s. At the first stop (jacks our home bar) a bike had left his lights on. i asked a complete stranger if he may recognize the bike and out of a parkinglot full of bikes, it was his. what are the chances. "MOST" of the good luck went my way sunday...........

·
9 Posts
Toy Run

Here in Johannesburg South Africa, we had our toy run last Sunday and there was an estimated 20 000 bikes that collected around 23 000 toys for the underprevilaged kiddies. Was awsome to see all of the bikes and to give the toys.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Here in Johannesburg South Africa, we had our toy run last Sunday and there was an estimated 20 000 bikes that collected around 23 000 toys for the underprevilaged kiddies. Was awsome to see all of the bikes and to give the toys.
Do you have any pics? Thats a lot of bikes. Harleys? Metric? cruisers?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts