Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Nice pics Link, sorry I didn't suggest we meet somewhere and say hello. It was a beautiful weather day for the toy run and a good turn out it appears. Me and the wife took the helicopter ride at the park and it was really cool. I attached some pics. Sport venue Crowd Competition event Bank Land lot Sport venue Land lot Grass Leisure Strategy video game Aerial photography Sky Road Atmospheric phenomenon Bird's-eye view Aerial photography Bird's-eye view Sky Road Air travel Water resources Aerial photography Sky Water Bird's-eye view Aerial photography Bird's-eye view Photography Parking lot Landscape Motor vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Crowd Transport Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycling Motor vehicle Motorcycle Crowd Vehicle Motorcycling Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Automotive design Body of water Water resources Water Waterway River

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Poser Member # 99
18,215 Posts
looks they had a good turn out so was the Walrus trying to drum up business that was a surprise seeing him there
That's quite the sheriffs car they might catch ya in that

Thanks for Sharing Link

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
It was actually kind of strange seeing Senior there because Junior had been billed on the flyer as being a guest, with no mention at all about Senior. I didn't see Junior anywhere.

My wife went up and said hello to Senior he was pleasant and asked her to watch his new show, have no idea what new show he meant.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts