Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My back has been giving me issues for a while now so I decided to make the change.

Attachments

·
avoider of idiots
6,585 Posts
I like it!

·
American
28,694 Posts
Very nice, enjoy.

·
2007 Ultra Classic
1,285 Posts
I've thought about that but then I ran across a sidecar that I am restoring.

If that is too hard on my arms, I may be joining you.

·
CVFFCV
112 Posts
Awesome looking trike!!

Now can someone talk my dad in to riding one, he's pretty stubborn about the 2 wheels or nothing thing... even as he tells me "at least you're in the wind", lol.

·
Try'n to behave
6,280 Posts
That sure is purty!

Hope you enjoy the hell out of it!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Good looking bike

·
Guitarslinger
3,334 Posts
very nice and a great color, same as my new RG :)

·
Registered
763 Posts
I'm 61 & love my Street Glide. Bad knee's, hips & back. Did a 1,100 mile trip last week & doing a 2,500 mile trip next week. The wear is starting to take it's toll. Never ridden a Tri-Glide. Don't know if I can. Is it time to give up, or move on to the Trike. Need advise from somebody that's been there.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
As long as it has a Harley engine with "that sound" , now you can carry everything uncle john needs for fun & good times .
Beautiful colors ......enjoy staying in the wind .

·
2007 Ultra Classic
1,285 Posts
Awesome looking trike!!

Now can someone talk my dad in to riding one, he's pretty stubborn about the 2 wheels or nothing thing... even as he tells me "at least you're in the wind", lol.
How old is your Dad?

I'm 61 & love my Street Glide. Bad knee's, hips & back. Did a 1,100 mile trip last week & doing a 2,500 mile trip next week. The wear is starting to take it's toll. Never ridden a Tri-Glide. Don't know if I can. Is it time to give up, or move on to the Trike. Need advise from somebody that's been there.
I'm 70 next month. After 50 or so years riding, I've decided I need something. I'm restoring an old sidecar and hope to have it on my Ultra about the first week of July.

I'm still riding but I am looking forward to the assist. Oh yeah, I'll keep riding. Y'all feel free to try to keep up with me. I have slowed down some. I only have 80,000 on my '07 Ultra.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts