Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
My guess it's an M8......... if so, there are tons of threads about it on a few different Forums. I went thru 2 M8's and went back to a Rushmore TC.

·
Registered
649 Posts
What year is the bike . . . is it under warranty?

·
Retired citizen
22,285 Posts
Check for recalls at the H-D website. Go to the member section and put the bike VIN in the box.

·
Just Ride
3,036 Posts
16 street glide. Says so in intro

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
2016 street glide, was in the process of installing a Barnett clutch

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts
Is the OP's photo supposed to show us something?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry for the confusion guys, I am new to the forum, the bike is a 2016 SGS.
Currently running fuelmoto's 110 Outlaw kit. I was installing a Barnett clutch when I noticed the issue.

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts

·
Wayward Son
23,076 Posts
The OP only had one post when I looked at this thread. :dunno
Posts made in the new member section do not show up in post counts.

We now return you to the originally scheduled tech portion of this thread.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I don`t go to the new members area, that is for people who like to spend their time on the forum typing "welcome to the forum", I swear some people probably have hundreds of posts like this...

When someone has a tech question, they are expected to provide information of the bike they are working on, just like if you walk up the the parts counter, model, year etc.

Also, while I`m whining about it, model or year in a sig line does not mean that is what a guy is working on.

Whining rant over...

·
Registered
11,049 Posts
My guess it's an M8......... if so, there are tons of threads about it on a few different Forums. I went thru 2 M8's and went back to a Rushmore TC.
What year M8's gave you problems ?

·
Registered
11,049 Posts
Both were 2017 Road Kings. 1st one then the one they replaced it with too. Two and done.
Geez that must have suked. I want to buy a M8 but ????????????. My son picked up 2017 SG just lately with 2500 miles. Told him about it, hope he listens.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts