Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It rides great. Pulls hard from the bottom on up. The one pictured dynoed at 120 HP. The kit runs 4995.00 and can be bolted on in about 4 Hrs. You can order it on-line at the end of next week when I put the new on-line store up on the net.

·
Registered
12 Posts
HPTURBO--

JUST CURIOUS--WHY SO LITTLE HORSEPOWER FROM THE TURBO?? IS BECAUSE THE MOTOR IS BASICALLY STOCK?? I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT MAYBE 140 OR SO.. (not joking)

Would a 95 inch 100hp 100 tq produce the 140 or better number in your assessment?? I know it's a new product for this platform but your instincts would be appreciated.

Regards

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Street Glide,
We set the boost at 8 lbs. for the kit, it is a safe 120HP on a bone stock motor running 91 octane pump gas. If you choose to run cams and 100 plus octane, we can set the boost higher. The kit is designed for the every day rider wanting to get more go for there steed without breaking into the motor.
Check both of our companys out at www.TurboYourHarley.com We have a 93 softail running around with 249 HP. The bike was featured in last month Street Chopper.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It is a new 07 street glide with the latest system on it. We have a new billet plenum with a snap in venturi. I will be starting my new road glide after Laughlin. I can't wait to show you a pic of what Nick is building for his bagger.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.