Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been researching trailers and have come across a Trinity 3-Rail trailer MT3. Does any one have one or have any experience with one? It is very similar to the Kendon fold up but at half the cost. If you have experience do you think it would carry my Ultra and my wife has and 883 but may be upgraded in a year or so.

I have seen comments from forum members cautioning about ever trailering their bike on a rail type trailer. Any one have any idea why this may not be the right thing to do?

·
Banned
71 Posts
I have been researching trailers and have come across a Trinity 3-Rail trailer MT3. Does any one have one or have any experience with one? It is very similar to the Kendon fold up but at half the cost. If you have experience do you think it would carry my Ultra and my wife has and 883 but may be upgraded in a year or so.

I have seen comments from forum members cautioning about ever trailering their bike on a rail type trailer. Any one have any idea why this may not be the right thing to do?
Only problem I know of with rails, is loading and unloading. Miss a step and over you go . :eek

1 - 2 of 2 Posts