Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife wants to take trip to Iowa via Missouri, 1st day 9 hours, 2nd day 5 hours, in July, I'm just not keen about the last 4 hours riding in dark on roads I'm not familiar with, trip home no time frame won't be bad, any suggestions, probably take 69 up through Oklahoma to Missouri.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Indian Larry
8,952 Posts
69 is ok, but the further east the better (in Oklahoma) I think there's even a thread on here about it!
If the time frame is right, I'd run a little of it with ya if you want!
Keep me posted!

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I go to Iowa from Arkansas few times or more a summer. Brother lives up there around Knoxville.

When I go up there I useally take 63 all the way,straight forward and no messing around.

On way back or for different route I'll take 65 and maybe see cousins in Kansas city, if I do then I go south from K.C. and I bounce around and have taken several different ways to get home from there...I just head south and sooner or later I make it home???

From Oklahoma?? mabe I-44 to 65 and north to Iowa? only few good highways I know of that go from central Missouri to Iowa line?? I like 63 over 65 unless going to K.C.

Form I-44 and 63 will see some nice scenery! H-D dealer in Lebanon,mo and when you come up tp osage and badnell dam another H-D dealer and another one in Columbia mo,?? if you want or need one!!
:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts