Harley Davidson Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Safety First!
52 Posts
FBRR,
Ok you can get as technical as you want. I completely understand the fuel control system as I have been working on FI applications for more than 20 years.
The point I was trying to make here is, for practical H-D applications a wide band O2 senser has no distinct advantage over the factory narrow band sensor.
Proponents of the Thundermax system may disagree, and that is okay. I think the TM system is awesome, especially for radical engine configurations. That being said, I think Steve Cole is on to something. In my opinion, The TTS Mastertune is by far the best thing going for tuning your street H-D. Just my $.02
Dennis

·
Registered
2 Posts
Tts tuner software

:loco Just bought a 2012 FLHTCU, that came with a TTS Tuner. The bike has the stock map installed now. I want to add pipes, slip ons and a stage 2 breather. But guess what was not included in the sale THE SOFTWARE it was a trade in and the dealer said they would try to get the software from the original owner, But it has been over 2 weeks and I still have not heard from them. I think they may have removed it sow that i would have to pay them $80.00 an hour to install the tune. I have tuned many bikes and cars. So I think I can figure it out. Did a 100hp VW TDI, injectors , down pipe, turbo and a simple tune made 185 HP at the front wheels. If anybody would make me some copies i will be glad to pay you for them.
Thanks, rxrbiker

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi to everybody,
just a quick introduction.
I'm not in US, I'm in Europe/Italy, I'm very interested in understanding the subject as far as I could.
I'm not a professional, I'm job has nothing to do with bikes.
I've have a 2003 Carbed Sporster, I played with jetting on my own and I've now I very nice bike to run.
Next week I'm going to get a 2011 ElectraGlide 103, I'd like to play on EFI tuning subject.
I'got that TTS HW and SW is a great and powerful tool that I could use for saving my initial setting and than play around.
Any reading/books to suggest about engine parameter, advance spark timing to study before playing around.
Could a connected laptop be used to collect data on the road , to be analyzed then?
Thanks

21 - 23 of 23 Posts