Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang, new guy on here. Need help. I’ve look all over the net and cant find answers as to why when i turn on my turn signals on my 04 ultra classic ,every other light on my bike dims in and out - —Gauge lights, tail light, etc. otherwise bike runs great. Everything works, but this is annoying. Seems like a loose/ bad ground maybe- but where do i begin to look? Any help/ advice is appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
11,049 Posts
Hang in there some one will be along soon. Now where is my Popcorn Emoji ?

·
Retired citizen
22,287 Posts
This sounds like a TSM symptom. I would check for stored codes, the procedure is a sticky in the electrical section for DTCs.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
The lights dimming with the blinking of the indicators would seem an overcurrent condition to me. A bad ground or connection would create an undercurrent condition. I agree with Schmidty.

·
Registered
11,049 Posts
The lights dimming with the blinking of the indicators would seem an overcurrent condition to me. A bad ground or connection would create an undercurrent condition. I agree with Schmidty.
Have to agree with both of you. When my stator shorted all kinds strange things happened with lights and on speedometer read outs. Over current

·
2004 Ultra Classic
1,116 Posts
🍿

1 - 8 of 8 Posts