Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there simple way of turning off the Navigation system when you have arrived at desitnation? Without shutting off the bike?

I was on my way home from dealer last night and they had upgraded the software, so I decided to testing it out and set it to take me home. After pulling in the driveway and with the bike still running it kept repeating over and over that it was recalculating the route. I could not figure out how to get it out of Navigating mode other than to shut the bike off.

Thanks!
Rich

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
Toggle to right side of. Screen to button with 3 lines and push in the toggle. Select stop from the menu and push in the toggle again

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts
Don't have the bike in front of me but if you are on the map screen there is an onscreen button on the lower right that shows more menu items. One of them is "Stop Navigation" or "End Navigation". You may need to dig around in there to find it but it is there.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Toggle to right side of. Screen to button with 3 lines and push in the toggle. Select stop from the menu and push in the toggle again
I tried the 3 line thing but didn't see a stop option. I was pressing for time and in a hurry so I probably over looked it. I will take another look and it will probably be there plain as day :)

Thanks!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't have the bike in front of me but if you are on the map screen there is an onscreen button on the lower right that shows more menu items. One of them is "Stop Navigation" or "End Navigation". You may need to dig around in there to find it but it is there.
Thanks! I will take another look.

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
If it is not one of the choices toggle right and arrow down. It just says "stop "

1 - 6 of 6 Posts