Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!!!

I just wanted to let you guys in on an event that we like to try and do every other week or so!!

In the North Dallas Area, we try and get together on Tuesday night for some Wings and Good Company!!!! :ride

We usually meet at Hooters off of Plano Parkway/75 or at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Plano off of 75 inbetween Spring Creek & Parker on the west side of the highway. We usually meet around 7:00, and always enjoy ourselves!!
We would love to continue these TWT and want the group to continue to grow!!! We are always up for new ideas of places to go as well!!!

So this is an invitation for all of those around here that can make it!!!

:dance We are going to try for Buffalo Wild Wings in Plano on Tuesday, October 24th. Who's in?!?!? (Besides Me, and Rob (hopefully he is in town!!)):dance

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yiiipppeee!!!!! We havent had a TWT in a couple of weeks!!! I've had to plan another meal to cook throughout the week, lol!!! :rofl: Anyhoo, I know Daniii is in LA all next week I believe...Brentley can you make it?? And I can show everyone my new jacket that a very special someone gave to me as my early birthday present :dance :dance

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hey cupcake as you know I will be at the hospital all day today so tonight might be a maybe for me.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey cupcake as you know I will be at the hospital all day today so tonight might be a maybe for me.

Completely understand Max!!! Rob has been a little under the weather the past few days. As much as a ride on the bike, and the cool fresh air, would be nice for him....I sure don't want it to slow him down from recooperating. I believe Daniii is out of town all week....so it looks like about half of the crew might not make it...I'm not sure about Brentley, Troy, or Craig, or New-Nathan....:)

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,751 Posts
New-nathan? Hell I wish I was New.

I'm only a few blocks up the road, right now the turnout looks sparse enough to merit a postponement, but if there is going to be a party, I can be there is 5 min.

'Course, it'll take me a lot longer than that to get my 5AM-38degree gear back on.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oops, I only said "New-Nathan" b/c I thought you were a new Nathan, that hadn't been before...but now that I think about it, were you the Nathan that was at MY first TWT at the Hooters in Plano a couple of months ago??? I know there were 2 Nathans there, but I know that one Nathan doesn't live in the DFW area...so are you the other one?!?!? My apologies if you are!!! I certainly didn't mean to call you new if you've been around...:ride

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,751 Posts
Yep, that was me, I'm impressed, your memory for names is better than mine.
I guess you don't have 2 Nathan's at the same table very often.

I shouldn't have varied from my nathang screen name from the V-Rod Forum, I struggled for 2 days to get registered here, the system just did not want to show me that graphical code window. In desperation, I decided to try a different name and login just to see if that made any difference. It did not, but when I successfully registered from my wife's computer, I was still in the nathang1550 id mindset.

Strangely enough, the user console won't let me modify my user name.
Imagine that?

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nathan, it looks like it's fixed now, right?? Nathang is the name you wanted here, and its the name on the VRF right??? If you didn't fix it yourself, I'm thinking Max, or one of the other Mods were able to go in and fix it for you, I believe that can be done. Anyway, glad you are here...and I hope you can make our TWThursday- that we are shooting for next week, since Halloween is on Tuesday!

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
Just one mo reason to get a smart phone

·
Administrator
13,485 Posts
I miss Cupcake :(

I also miss TWT's and Max and Troy and Toby and.... good crew a few years back.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts