Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!!!

I just wanted to let you guys in on an event that we like to try and do every other week or so!!

In the North Dallas Area, we try and get together on Tuesday night for some Wings and Good Company!!!! :ride

We usually meet at Hooters off of Plano Parkway/75 or at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Plano off of 75 inbetween Spring Creek & Parker on the west side of the highway. We usually meet around 7:00, and always enjoy ourselves!!
We would love to continue these TWT and want the group to continue to grow!!! We are always up for new ideas of places to go as well!!!

So this is an invitation for all of those around here that can make it!!!

:dance Who's in?!?!? (Besides Me, and Rob (hopefully he is in town!!)):dance
Thanks Cupcake for the quote! Now... Who's in? I don't wanna hear any complaints about being cold, either... :)

·
Registered
679 Posts
Thanks Cupcake for the quote! Now... Who's in? I don't wanna hear any complaints about being cold, either... :)
HHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! I said the same thing on the VRF to Craig!!!! Since the high today is 77, and tomorrow it's 81...there's no way it can get THAT cold this evening!!!!

Craig said I better Watch It!!!! Anyway, You are in, Max is in, Craig and Nechelle, My Sweetie, and Me!!!! Can your brother make it?!?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts