Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was going to take off the wheel weights this winter, since they look like crap, and was going to balance the tires with beads. I was wondering if anyone has tried both of these brands and if there really is any differeence between them.

Thanks!

I just wanted to clarify my question, I am goign to use beads for sure, but I was wondering specifically if anyone has tried or used both of the brands I listed and if so did they notice any quality issues of differences between them.

·
Registered
226 Posts
agent smith, I use counter balance beads. you can buy them at truck pro. or on line. use 2 oz in each tire. works great.******

·
Registered
272 Posts
I put dyna beads in both tires on the fatty last year. They work to perfection but the install via the valve stems was a PIA of the highest degree. 2 ounces in each tire was the ticket. Smooth and absolutely vibration free. Highly recommend.

·
Smiles. A lot!
8,683 Posts
I have used dyna breads for 3 sets of tires with no problems at all! I will continue to use them and would redolent them

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have used RideOn.com in my bikes for the past 5yrs and absolutely love this stuff.It is a liquid balancer and sealant,never needed the sealant but tires get great mileage no cupping or wobble ride great.Just my 2cents

1 - 6 of 6 Posts