Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Wayward Son
23,350 Posts
If your talking about the transmissions, have heard of problems. 6 spds. in particular.
If your speaking of their engines, mixed reviews. The 113 seems to be pretty solid.

Your mileage may vary.

·
Retired citizen
23,455 Posts
A step up from RevTech !

·
nitro freak
1,264 Posts
ive got a 127" in my `97 bagger,over 30K miles with no probs.we`ve also built & sold too many 127"`s to count,no probs there either.we`ve also used a lot of their parts in rebuilds and except for their evo lifters (never had a prob with them,we just use S&S)never had a prob with any of their parts

·
Performance Monger
283 Posts
I've got a couple of 107's and six speeds in the field running strong. Oddly I had to seal the carb bowls on both of them before they left the shop. I had a new stator fail. ANY small difficulties I had were handled with ease by my Canadian supplier in my opinion.

·
Super Moderator
12,759 Posts
My '97 came with an Ultima 113". Could not get it to stop dumping oil into the primary. Went back to stock. Sold the motor on craigslist with full disclosure of the oil issue for $800, so not a total loss.

FWIW, I have no idea what was done to the motor before I bought the bike, so it may have been a previous owner issue more than an Ultima issue.

When I had it, it ran like a raped ape. I could smoke some tires unintentionally. I would like that power back at some point.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Not sure who makes the coils... But their Ignition systems are awesome!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts