Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

hi all
i want to change my 2008 ultra tires.im a bit confused.dunlop or bridgestone?
i know that the dunlop are made for HD as MU and MT but the prices are too high in comparison to bridgeston which mahes 130/85/16 and 140/90/16
only those brands are available here.
which one to choose?
what are the cons and pros of each one?
thks

·
Registered
302 Posts
Dunlop American Elites or the Michellin Commander II's..
Order on-line delivered to your house or a shop for install..

·
Banned
71 Posts

hi all
i want to change my 2008 ultra tires.im a bit confused.dunlop or bridgestone?
i know that the dunlop are made for HD as MU and MT but the prices are too high in comparison to bridgeston which mahes 130/85/16 and 140/90/16
only those brands are available here.
which one to choose?
what are the cons and pros of each one?
thks
If that is your only choices, stick with the Dunlop tires .

·
Registered
25 Posts
Dunlop Elite 3's for me. Higher miles than the stock HD Dunlops. If you want whitewalls you're out of luck.

·
Smiles. A lot!
8,683 Posts
I got great miliage out of my elite 3s as well too bad they aren't available for the wheel sizes that I have now

·
CRSO
344 Posts
I buy my Dunlops from Rocky Mountain ATV when they have a sale...really not bad for pricing.
I think that last set I bought was about $265 delivered to my door.

Shop around on the 'net...there are some very competitive prices out there if you just look.

Update- just checked Rocky Mt ATV...Dunlop 402s for your bike would be about $250 (blackwall) for the set, and free shipping right now. That's what I always ran on my 08 FLHT and they handled and wore great.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Poser Member # 99
17,676 Posts
Agreed Dunlops I've had 4 or 5 bike with them on it and I like the way they act I know what there capable off and not . Gravel roads , Wet asphalt new asphalt and oily Asphalt after a lite rain . I know what how they will react

Good Luck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts