Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody know what make this air filter is? What brand? Just bought bike, 13 king police edition
IMG_20200514_165912.jpg

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am going to say and go with arlen ness too though. Because I just bought this bike used and it has nothing but the best aftermarket parts on it 😁👍, Vance Hines full exhaust , cobra gel seat, 2 boss blue tooth speakers ECT.... I GOT A GREAT DEAL!!!!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am going to say and go with arlen ness too though. Because I just bought this bike used and it has nothing but the best aftermarket parts on it 😁👍, Vance Hines full exhaust , cobra gel seat, 2 boss blue tooth speakers ECT.... I GOT A GREAT DEAL!!!!!!
BIKE is 2013

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What is pissing me off is,,,, i live in western NY and ALL. Dmv's are closed so i can not register the bike or even get a plate... I have been riding anyways. But trying to take back roads.. I do not think i would get a ticket but i will probably be pulled over just to "check things out" which is a hassle..

·
Senior Flatulant
1,095 Posts
Check online ... A lot of states are going 'elecronic' during our (ahem,) crisis.

Notarization, title transfers and registration are being handled, usually better than the DMV's!

Welcome from PA!

Cheers,
Smoketown

·
old scoot coot
3,448 Posts
What is pissing me off is,,,, i live in western NY and ALL. Dmv's are closed so i can not register the bike or even get a plate... I have been riding anyways. But trying to take back roads.. I do not think i would get a ticket but i will probably be pulled over just to "check things out" which is a hassle..
it would be if you are carrying a gun. i don't see how you guys can put up with that. we were ridding up to see niagra falls in june. geez we carry all the time down here and on all trips so far. not on this one if they catch you with a gun in ny city it's insane what you have to go through and im sure you would loose it. no carry on that trip. phuck i could be arrested and jailed in nyc for the pocket knife i carry. i'm sure i will be moved by seeing the falls for the first time but ny and ill gun laws don't just suck, they want you to know you can be murdered there and it's ok with them. if you can't get a tag because the dmv is closed, then a bill of sale or sighned title should suffice. ride on amigo.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts