Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a great day sunday and I rode the bike to work and was able to take some new pictures of it. On saturday I got bored and took my original exhaust that I've had sitting around and chopped the rear of it at a slant and took a cutting torch to cut out the baffles in the front. So there is absolutly no baffles in them now :D

And I've got my new Willie G seat on it, extended controls, and a few little odds and ends.
I've uploaded the high resolution pictures in my gallery.

Attachments

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And Steve (scubarod from next door) stopped by on sunday and let me ride his turbo SE and that thing is freakin AWESOME!!!

Attachments

·
Touch my monkey....
471 Posts
Excuse my ignorance, Vic: What's the color of your bike? It looks like raw, brushed aluminum. I like it, especially with the silver frame.

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Excuse my ignorance, Vic: What's the color of your bike? It looks like raw, brushed aluminum. I like it, especially with the silver frame.
Thanks. It's anodized aluminum.

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,499 Posts
Bet you're running way lean.....
(...and too damn loud) HAARRUMPHH! Um I didn't actually say "..too loud" it was something caught in my throat...

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've got a pcIII that has a very good running map, and yes they are loud but not nearly as loud as my samsons I had before. These pipes are pretty much the same as my last ones just a little different cut. I had some se exhaust that were hollowed out but they were cut really short and straight and I never liked it all that much.

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,499 Posts
Victor, you should direct Dave to the ANODIZED NATION cult portal.
Deviant behavior is always entertaining.
Other people's deviant behavior I should say....

Attachments

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Touch my monkey....
471 Posts
My knowledge of the V-Rod is limited. I'm aware of the engine design, but as for little things, I'm clueless. I love that "raw" look on any maching. On something that's modern in styling, it looks even better....

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Great shots Lakey,
The middle one is my favorite. Could you post your vid over here for Hanz and others to checkout? I love that little clip!

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
COB
1,984 Posts
Vic, you need to get a new job so you have new backdrops for your bike pics!!

·
2007 Ultra Classic
1,285 Posts

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
alright here is one pass we did down the runway on sunday. I was going to try and stay somewhat close behind him but HOLY CRAP that bike is fast!!! It's Really Really blurry but you get the point.

Attachments

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Will you still be able to take the bike out there if you take a new job?
no probably not :(
Vic, you need to get a new job so you have new backdrops for your bike pics!!
you ain't kiddin. If I get this new job I'll have much more time to ride, so I'll be able to take some new pictures, but I'll probably forget my camera always :D

·
Enigma
217 Posts
alright here is one pass we did down the runway on sunday. I was going to try and stay somewhat close behind him but HOLY CRAP that bike is fast!!! It's Really Really blurry but you get the point.
:eek: OMFG

maybe you should have asked for a 20 length head start

1 - 20 of 23 Posts