Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey brothers & sisters I'm pretty new here & wanted to say hello. I just got my first bike last July '14. It's a '02 Heritage Softail. I'm a Marine vet & I've always wanted to ride but couldn't afford it. I remember when I was still in the Corps, I'd hit every Harley shop overseas & oogle at the bikes just wishing & dreaming that I had one, but the best I could do back then was get a t- shirt lol.........I was in from '98-02.........I still have my shirt from Thailand. Anyway, I'm here in Northern Utah & am glad to be here part of the forum & would love to ride with any of you's locally. Thanks & Keep the shiny side up??

Jeff Hawkins

·
Asylum Inmate
12,724 Posts
Welcome leather neck..... Western Colorado here....

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Welcome from SE Oklahoma!!! Lots of great ppl/info on here!!!

·
Mississippi Cajun
25,192 Posts
Welcome aboard from Mississippi. If you want to ride, you sure landed in a great state to do that. Tons of really scenic roads and parks to choose from.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Thanks for your service from Western North Carolina.

If you are new to Utah, it has some of the best riding in the USA. Bryce Canyon, Zion Park, Flaming Gorge to name a few.

Was quite pisadointed with Salt Lake, but found many friendly towns further south, enjoyed several days at Circleville (home of Butch Cassidy), Panquitch, and a couple others that don't come to mind at this moment.

Happy Trails!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.