Lots

Hey Ray :ride

·
"Nervous Tick"
11,272 Posts
greg
lehi
ridin like i stole it-cause i did (in a manner of speaking of course):nod
whasup gazoo !!! can hear your pipes from here !!

·
Have gun,will travel
3,242 Posts
I grew up and spent a decent chunk of my life in the Provo area. Now I live in S. Idaho. But, I get to Utah Valley (Spanish Fork) a couple times a year to visit Mom... :thumb

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm in Park City.

I commute between Park City and SLC.

Don't have too many friends who ride so I'd love to catch up with folks for rides in the Wasatch.

·
Banned
1,664 Posts
Hey Y'all
I'll be in Park City for Closing weekend and hanging out till Wednesday the 13th.
I'm renting a road glide for Monday & tuesday and looking to hit the road & explore the area, maybe Wyoming too!

If anyone wants to ride w/me, or just suggest good roads or destinations while I'm there.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hey Y'all
I'll be in Park City for Closing weekend and hanging out till Wednesday the 13th.
I'm renting a road glide for Monday & tuesday and looking to hit the road & explore the area, maybe Wyoming too!

If anyone wants to ride w/me, or just suggest good roads or destinations while I'm there.
There's a nice ride from the Park City area up to Evanston and from Evanston up to Bear Lake and then back through the Cache National Forest toward Ogden. From there, you are back to I-15 area and can go to Idaho or whatever from there. I'll be out and about tomorrow (Monday the 11th) but I realize it's short (NO) notice for you. Wish I had seen your post earlier. Enjoy.

·
Registered
13 Posts
36 Bountiful, just got started last year, been a good many years of wanting to ride though......anybody in the area hit me up would love to ride with ya

·
Registered
12 Posts
From west valley also!
Ride as much as possible with how busy life has been.

Currently riding a 2014 fatboy and always interested in meeting new people to ride with!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts