Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to tour Utah and especially the Park system. I wonder if someone out there has done it and if it is possible to train ship my deuce out there ?

·
COB
1,984 Posts
You can ship it to my house or better yet, most Harley dealers are glad to accept your bike if you ship it to vacation on. They are usually really easy to deal with if you explain you are shipping it to them to do an oil change and that you will pick it up when it is done.

Utah has 7 National Parks....more than any other 2 states combined. Most of them in the lower part of the state. The weather this time of year down there is superb. Try to plan a day to rent a JetSki on Lake Powell. Magnificent.

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Paulch... Rode through the stacked parks and monuments of Bryce, Escalante, Capitol Reef, and Glen Canyon this past June. Spectacular is an understatement. Nothing like it in the world. Everyone should try to see this area someday.

·
...Threeper...
82 Posts
There are a lot of places worth spending some time to see.. Ceder Mountain (Utah's almost unknown sweetest place to kick back or party.. you would be lucky to see more than 3 people out there all day).. Canyon Lands, Moab area, Take the highway from Huntington, Utah to Fairview, Utah (hwy 31), Ferron Lake, Glen Canyon...

·
Registered
623 Posts
You can ship it to my house or better yet, most Harley dealers are glad to accept your bike if you ship it to vacation on. They are usually really easy to deal with if you explain you are shipping it to them to do an oil change and that you will pick it up when it is done.

Utah has 7 National Parks....more than any other 2 states combined. Most of them in the lower part of the state. The weather this time of year down there is superb. Try to plan a day to rent a JetSki on Lake Powell. Magnificent.
Ah......California has 7 National Parks as well and an additional 25 National Sites including Monuments, Recreation areas, etc.

·
Registered
79 Posts
not sure when you posted but next summer our HOG group is doing a 4 state rally with New Mexico, Colorado, Arizona, and of course Utah. It starts in St. George go's through Zion national park stops at Lake Powell then to Four corners area and on to Durango in Coloraddo 4 days just a thought.:thumb

1 - 7 of 7 Posts