Harley Davidson Forums banner

Utah

2K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  jonboy62 
#1 ·
I want to tour Utah and especially the Park system. I wonder if someone out there has done it and if it is possible to train ship my deuce out there ?

#2 ·
You can ship it to my house or better yet, most Harley dealers are glad to accept your bike if you ship it to vacation on. They are usually really easy to deal with if you explain you are shipping it to them to do an oil change and that you will pick it up when it is done.

Utah has 7 National Parks....more than any other 2 states combined. Most of them in the lower part of the state. The weather this time of year down there is superb. Try to plan a day to rent a JetSki on Lake Powell. Magnificent.

#4 ·
There are a lot of places worth spending some time to see.. Ceder Mountain (Utah's almost unknown sweetest place to kick back or party.. you would be lucky to see more than 3 people out there all day).. Canyon Lands, Moab area, Take the highway from Huntington, Utah to Fairview, Utah (hwy 31), Ferron Lake, Glen Canyon...

#7 ·
not sure when you posted but next summer our HOG group is doing a 4 state rally with New Mexico, Colorado, Arizona, and of course Utah. It starts in St. George go's through Zion national park stops at Lake Powell then to Four corners area and on to Durango in Coloraddo 4 days just a thought.:thumb

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.