Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys been looking for new pipes for my 06 ultra with 103 big bore and after all the reading on this forum and other's, have decided the V&H pro pipe 2 into 1 chrome is what i want...no big deal right?

Well every website says they are unavailable, wth?? They offer the black version all day long, but chrome version is out of stock, no specific date on when stores will have them.

Anybody have any idea of what the heck the deal is?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sunday, holiday weekend. Was hoping somebody on here would have some inside scoop of what the deal was while i wait until businesses reopen on tuesday.

·
Just Ride
3,035 Posts
Black is the new chrome or everyone bought the chrome ones before you could. Conspirators theory.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Ride Hard
802 Posts
Hey guys been looking for new pipes for my 06 ultra with 103 big bore and after all the reading on this forum and other's, have decided the V&H pro pipe 2 into 1 chrome is what i want...no big deal right?

Well every website says they are unavailable, wth?? They offer the black version all day long, but chrome version is out of stock, no specific date on when stores will have them.

Anybody have any idea of what the heck the deal is?
V&H can't keep the pipes on the shelf. Try giving Direct Cycle Parts a call. They may have a set in stock.

Pro Pipe Chrome - DirectCycleParts.com - Parts & Accessories for Harley-Davidson Motorcycles at the

1 - 5 of 5 Posts