Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2020 street glide. I bought some v&h slip ons and air cleaner then of course bought the infamous 5,000 5-star reviewed fuel pack. I for the life of me cannot find a single bad review on the fuel pack.
After installing the bike will not fire. I had the local dealership come pick it up for diagnostics and they instantly say it’s the aftermarket fuel pack I attempted to use.

has anyone else came across this issue? Is the dealership pulling my leg to avoid doing warranty work?

·
Registered
4 Posts
The fuel pack is a V&H product? Why don't you call V&H? Could be something really simple. And your Harley dealer ain't gonna help you with some other company's product.
I have the FP3 and after auto tune bike ran like crap, called V&H emailed them my mapping from the tuner, and an hour later had a custom map back and bike ran great. Their customer Service is very good.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have the FP3 and after auto tune bike ran like crap, called V&H emailed them my mapping from the tuner, and an hour later had a custom map back and bike ran great. Their customer Service is very good.
I have had the opposite experience. I have spoke to V&H customer service multiple times and was given a different solution each time that didnt work. Finally came down to taking it to the dealership.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts