Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys
I recently put Big Radius 2 into 2 exhaust on my bike.[2008 FXCW Rocker] I also installed the "Hard Core Smart Baffles" at the same time. I am a little surprised at the sound though......it is more 'raspy' than I thought it would be? Is this normal for this set up? My buddy installed Bassini 2 into 1 system at the same time and his is the deep rumble I was expecting.......
Thanks.......Colt.45

·
Be alive!
131 Posts
Sorry but so it is ... My friend has also Rocker C with V&H Big Radius with some V&H electronics ... nothing to say what a lovely deep sound ... raspy and I do not like it ...

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So...........are you saying that the V&H 2 into 2 will always be raspy sounding?
Colt.45

·
Registered
284 Posts
I had V&H Big radius pipes on my 2005 Fat Boy and loved the way they sounded. They may have been a bit raspy when twisting the throttle, but not (IMO) ugly raspy.

In fact I'm planning to put the black big radius 2 into 2 on my Cross Bones to replace the Samson Sidewinders that were on it when I bought it.

·
Be alive!
131 Posts
So...........are you saying that the V&H 2 into 2 will always be raspy sounding?
Colt.45
For my ears they are raspy sounding ...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts