Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience with a V&H Propipe? I am going to a two into one on my streetglide becouse I have had some engine work done.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have a big radius 2-into-1 with the HD elite heavy breather on my breakout. Awesome sound! Great performance. Would buy again and again and again.

·
South GA Redneck
3,898 Posts
I've got a V&H Pro Pipe on my 09 SG and I love it! Great deep sound and not to loud when cruising, but has a nice roar when you get on the gas.

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
I have the pro pipe 2 into 1 on my 14 SGS. Fantastic exhaust. Great performance and sound. perfect fit and finish too.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I've got a V&H Pro Pipe on my 09 SG and I love it! Great deep sound and not to loud when cruising, but has a nice roar when you get on the gas.
excactly what baggerboy says nice deep sound only loud when you hit it. I wont be changing it ever....2013 roadglide ultra

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok so I went in to buy the ProPipe today. When I pulled in to the Dealership a guy pulls up with a Thunderheader on his RG 103. And well I ended up getting a Thunderhaeder lol. Sorry to waist your time askng about the propipe. I had already seen some good reviews on the Thunderheader and the sound is awsome. We will see if I like it. God I hope it helps my low end a little.

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
lol!

·
South GA Redneck
3,898 Posts
Thunderheader prob the best 2 into 1 out there. I went with the V&H because I liked how big the pipe was. You should be happy with your choice.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Ok so I went in to buy the ProPipe today. When I pulled in to the Dealership a guy pulls up with a Thunderheader on his RG 103. And well I ended up getting a Thunderhaeder lol. Sorry to waist your time askng about the propipe. I had already seen some good reviews on the Thunderheader and the sound is awsome. We will see if I like it. God I hope it helps my low end a little.

Done that.

Both are great pipes. I like the Thunderheader sound & performance more but dig the look of the pro-pipe. Sounds like you chose wisely. Better chance of increasing low end pull with TH. Lots of folks lose low end with a pro pipe but I attribute that to two things-- using the hi-output pro pipe (not the regular pro-pipe) on an otherwise stock engine or a tuner issue. Enjoy the TH man.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks I will post an update after I put a few miles on with the TH..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts