Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
VA Fender Bender
5,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started vacation Saturday but the weather has sucked so far. Took a ride today but the real fun begins tomorrow. Heading to Nags Head NC to do some drinking and decompressing on the beach. Hope to get some good rides in while I am there. Wife is following in the cage so we have both forms of transport while there.

no kids so hopefully no issues like JP is going through.

See you on the flipside.....

·
2,327 Posts
Have a great vacation..Hope thew weather holds for you for the rest of the week.

·
Try'n to behave
5,523 Posts
Have a great time! Hopefully the weather turns better for ya. Kind of rainy around here right now!:bike-038:

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Good for you! Vacations are great, just way too short.

We just got back from 2 days in Williamsburg, Va and 7 days in Myrtle Beach. The weather couldn't have been better. Hope you have the same!!

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Enjoy! I'm up for one myself. Just not sure if I want to take it now, or save it for a bit. Gotta love a good decompressing vacation.

·
VA Fender Bender
5,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks all of you. I am in Nags head now. Great ride down today. Managed to stretch it into a six hour ride. Got rained on the last 30 minutes but was able to keep the speed up and stay dry enough.

I hear and understand the picture rule. I am taking them but will not upload until I return.

Would have been a great evening for a ride but my butt had enuf and I chose whiskey to go with dinner. Riding south on 12 tomorrow as far as I can.

Dave

·
Registered
819 Posts
Go all the way, dmw! Bikes get priority on the ferry to Ocracoke; Howard's Pub is fun, Pony Island Restaurant has good grub, and S'macnally's is awesome for seafood (right off the boat) and cold beer!!!

Have fun! Don't forget Lucky 12 Tavern in Nags Head - VERY biker friendly...

(envy)

·
THE Yuppie Outlaw
10,081 Posts
When yours are older, mine'll be grown and I can go with you!

I am not willing to go "down a ball" to get there, though. :loco
Chief - "honey, I'm going on a week long multi state motorcycle ride"

Mrs Chief - "Okay dear, just be careful"

JPW - "Honey, I'm going on a week long multi state motorcycle ride"

Mrs JPW - "my [email protected]@ you are. You went to Vegas for 2 days in 2009. How many trips do you want to take? Am I not good enough? Don't I make you happy?"

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
VA Fender Bender
5,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lol guys!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts