Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you register with the forum you will not have full ability to post and respond until you validate your account. The email address that you list in your registration form will get an email with a link and a code. All you have to do is click the link and it will do the rest for you. It is to help avoid spammers and other problems that forums have.

Max

·
Registered
2 Posts
I rebooted my computer. Everything appears to be OK now. The only thing I can think of is that something remained in memory on my computer...a cookie did not clear properly. Thanks for your help! I guess I better change the password again.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glad to hear that it's working now.

Yes I suggest changing the password. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Senior vs junior

can't find any info in FAQ about dif between jr and sr member- can you tell me? I assume something about number of post...

·
Just Chillin..
474 Posts
Hello Bikers , Have I done this right? New to this stuff. But I love riding..

·
Registered
56 Posts
Name's Jay. New here as you can tell. I ride the a$$ off a 96 FLHTCU. Rain, what rain? And I got leathers for cold. Where do I ask about a wobble at 60 plus MPH?

·
Registered
3 Posts
ok, am i just a dumba#@?!

Hi all!
I'm new to the community and am having trouble posting a question. I've seen the post about getting the email validation, however, I just got a 'welcome to the forum' email. There were no links, no nadda! I got a question burning to be asked and am going flippin crazy trying to figure out how to do it! Eeeek! Please help :cussing

Duuuuuh....nevermind! I got it.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts