Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to install Vance and Hines Pro Pipe on my 2020 Road Glide 107ci. The pipes will not line up at the heads. They seem too narrow. The best I can measure they are almost 1/2" more narrow than the stock pipes. Any ideas? Part #17583

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,897 Posts
Im trying to install Vance and Hines Pro Pipe on my 2020 Road Glide 107ci. The pipes will not line up at the heads. They seem too narrow. The best I can measure they are almost 1/2" more narrow than the stock pipes. Any ideas? Part #17583
Post pictures please. It would be alot easier so we can see it.
If I am understanding the description correctly though it sounds like you have say the front cylinder bolted to the cylinder head. And the rear cylinder is 1/2" forward of its mounting location. (Or vice versa)

If that is indeed the case then I think you may wind up having to return and get a new one. Those are welded together, no clamps or anything where you could maybe get some adjustment out of it. Sounds like it may be a manufacturers defect.

·
Registered
807 Posts
They are a bit of a pain to install, and even with the floorboard and its brackets off, its tight. I had to roll the bottom away from the bike, get the pipes into the ports and then rotate down.

Reactions: Manduhlyn

·
Registered
40,433 Posts
If it doesnt fit, you must acquit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts