Harley Davidson Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Black on black.... SWEET!!!! Looks awesome! And I told you.... you can feel the difference as well!

·
Registered
365 Posts
You will be able to 'feel' a bit more power with the initial download... that is what I have now.... runs a little rich, but that is good for the first 1000 miles anyway.... better than lean! Another 3 weeks and she will get the 1000 mile service and dyno in the same day. Only reason I have to wait is I will be on vacation... 1000 miles will be reached this Friday.... and only had it 9 days so far....lol!!!:biking:
looks great man. I knew it would b worth ur wait. if ya got 500mi. it IS broken in!!! Actually my dealer in FL and NY told me 300 was plenty and is actually better to start riding normal, or even bit fast for last half of first thousand. Just like cars, break em in how ya want them to perform in the end...just my $.02
NICE LOOKIN BIKE!!

·
Registered
277 Posts
looks great man. I knew it would b worth ur wait. if ya got 500mi. it IS broken in!!! Actually my dealer in FL and NY told me 300 was plenty and is actually better to start riding normal, or even bit fast for last half of first thousand. Just like cars, break em in how ya want them to perform in the end...just my $.02
NICE LOOKIN BIKE!!
Thanks! Im lovin it! I have been riding to my style since 500 miles...just watching rpms to ensure I dont take it too high for now. At 800 now.

Sent from my GALAXY S4

·
Registered
17 Posts
How you liking the contrast on the flat pipes? I'm torn with those pipes right now.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

I love the look of the flat black pipes. In my opinion they look good on the black bike. I was actually ordering the chrome ones and saw a black blackline with the black pipes on the showroom floor and went back to the parts guy and changed my order.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I love the look of the flat black pipes. In my opinion they look good on the black bike. I was actually ordering the chrome ones and saw a black blackline with the black pipes on the showroom floor and went back to the parts guy and changed my order.
Post up more pics of them on the bike when you have some free time, appreciate ya.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts