Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
blk bassani thunder
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Anybody ever had any expierence with these pipes? I think I'm going ditch my short shots and pick some of these up. 800.00 they must be good.

·
Old Member
2,896 Posts
Good looking pipe, but $800 is way steep for an exhaust that cost about $25 to mass produce.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Well, when you get this not-street-legal exhaust set-up, how much you want for your short shots? Chrome or black?

Oh, and this exhaust is designed to add power. It'll sort of make your bike sound like the difference between a 289 V8 and a 450 V8. The 289 sounds nice, but the 450 just rattles faultlines.

·
blk bassani thunder
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, when you get this not-street-legal exhaust set-up, how much you want for your short shots? Chrome or black?

Oh, and this exhaust is designed to add power. It'll sort of make your bike sound like the difference between a 289 V8 and a 450 V8. The 289 sounds nice, but the 450 just rattles faultlines.
HA HA. Thanks for the quote of non-street legal pipes. Short shots are black of course. I will see here soon if I'm going to make the switch. Let me know if you pick something else up otherwise if I decide to make the purchase I'll give you a shout.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts