Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Gift Certificate from Vance & Hines for $650. It can be applied against any of their products. I will sell for $575. Contact me for details - Mike 310-420-3009.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Where can it be used? Vance and Hines only or dealers that sell V&H.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Might wanna reconsider publishing your phone number on an open forum........Just a thought.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also - I encourage you to pay by making a donation to my fundraising webpage - which accomplishes two things:
1. Your payment will be tax deductible - (to a 501 c(3) non profit)
2. You'll be helping a great cause

Again, call me if your interested.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
OK Thanks!!!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
updated price $500

If you buy this Gift Certificate - you can pay by making a TAX DEDUCTIBLE donation to the Ride for Kids/Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation

·
Registered
1,270 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't see on V&H website where you can order from them directly?
You will deal directly with Vance & Hines - not a dealer. Although they do no sell (generally) directly to the consumer - in this case they will. Their prices are listed on the webpage - pick out the system you want, call them (WITH THE GIFT CERTFICATE) and apply the $650 Gift Certificate credit against the purchase price of the system you want. There is no 'cash back' for a system that is less than $650 (the value of the Gift Certificate) in price, as there is no cash value for the certificate.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts