Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in NY and for the winters I take advantage of winter storage at my local dealership. They change all the fluids, do a state inspection, put the battery on a maintenance charger, wash and detail the bike. While the bike is being stored for the winter I have them do some upgrades as well. This year I had them install the power vision from Dynojet and do a before and after run on the dyno. They fixed a problem I was having with the security system. The thing that really impressed me was that they didn't charge me for the dyno pulls. They said that because I purchased the power vision from them and had them do the tune they did the dyno runs for free. Looking forward to picking up the bike in a couple weeks.

Gordon.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Winter storeage is $395.00 with Synth. fluids. Basically its a little more than the cost of a regular service. In my opinion its a pretty good deal and I don't have to worry about the bike being in my way around the house.

Gordon.

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,845 Posts
Winter storeage is $395.00 with Synth. fluids. Basically its a little more than the cost of a regular service. In my opinion its a pretty good deal and I don't have to worry about the bike being in my way around the house.

Gordon.
What dealer is this???? I thought none of the dealers near the capital district had dynos

Is it Spitzies???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts