Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI,
For those of you that endures. Here comes the last episode of the Grossglockner Pass trip. :cool:
I'm coming down to earth again and can't wait to ride such roads again! :p
The roads there must be some of the greatest motorcycle roads in the World. :ride
This was my first trip there and I made the mistake to do it in a Saturday. :mad:
The next time I'll try to be there a weekday. :dance
And I'll also try to have more time for stopping and enjoying the scenery. :rolleyes:

Grossglockner 3 of 3 Comming Down

·
2007 Ultra Classic
1,285 Posts
I took a couple of days off to let my heart rate get back to normal.

I tried to do Part 2 and I get a message that the link doesn't go anywhere and the page can't be found.

Part 3 is loading right now and I will watch it. Wish me luck.:rofl:

·
2007 Ultra Classic
1,285 Posts
Well, I watched it. Heart is still okay.:rofl:

I couldn't get the link above to work but I did manage to load Part 2 directly from your site and now I am going to watch it.

having been up and then down, I deserve to be on top for awhile.

·
2007 Ultra Classic
1,285 Posts
And now I've done it.

Thanks for taking me on a virtual ride to some places that I will probably never get to ride myself. It was great.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And now I've done it.
Thanks for taking me on a virtual ride to some places that I will probably never get to ride myself. It was great.
Glad you managed it. Wonder what the problem was. Hopefully people lets me me know if they have trouble watching.

If there should be any problems, try to go directly to my web site; www.hddeluxe.se and see if my other videos is working...

Regarding your heart rate... In this part I putted in some relaxing music to emphasize the relaxing feeling of rolling down the road:ride on one of the most awesome roads ever:dance

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
I cant view it on this computer but when I get home I'll be sure to check it out.

·
Official Ass Tweaker
1,804 Posts
Got it from your download site - thanks, Bernt :ride

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Oh yea! That has got to be one of the worlds nicest roads and I rode it......well sort of thanks to you. Nice going Bernt.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got it from your download site - thanks, Bernt :ride
So what do you think Bubba? It's only a days ride from Luxembourg!:ride
Have you been there yet?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh yea! That has got to be one of the worlds nicest roads and I rode it......well sort of thanks to you. Nice going Bernt.
Real nice:dance So now it's your time to let me see some of your ride vids...
You got the camera, and the bike, find a nice road and start filming:bat

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
I'm leaving in a couple of weeks for Lake George and Lake Placid in upstate New York. I will try my hand at it then.....stay tuned.

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
And now I've done it.

What he said!
Another good job Bernt. Thanks!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm leaving in a couple of weeks for Lake George and Lake Placid in upstate New York. I will try my hand at it then.....stay tuned.
Really looking forward to that:) I've been to NY state but never got to the Adirondacks area:(
But I really liked the small but beautiful Letchworth State Park:) And I spent a night in an RV up in the Allegheny State Park:D

Before I drove the 25" monster into Manhattan:bat My daughter went to Irondequit High School in -91 and I was there for her easter break. She wanted to see NYC so we went there... In a 25" long and 8" wide RV!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What he said!
Another good job Bernt. Thanks!
Thanks, You seems to be skilled with the camera. Why don't do some filming:confused: And share some nice roads:ride

·
Official Ass Tweaker
1,804 Posts
So what do you think Bubba? It's only a days ride from Luxembourg!:ride
Have you been there yet?
It's on my list of places to go one day, but for the moment I have two dogs so my riding is limited to 2-3 hours at a time. Fortunately we have a lot of nice roads around here, too.

BTW " is inches, ' is feet. For a moment there you had me imagining a motorhome the size of a cigarette box :rofl:

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's on my list of places to go one day, but for the moment I have two dogs so my riding is limited to 2-3 hours at a time. Fortunately we have a lot of nice roads around here, too.

BTW " is inches, ' is feet. For a moment there you had me imagining a motorhome the size of a cigarette box :rofl:
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
It had been nice with "-size. Especially in Brooklyn where it felt like like it was 25 yards long...

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you Bernt. I am a still photography kind of gal. :)
No reason you can't still be a still photography gal and still put some motion in? (Is this to much Swedish humor:cool: )

·
Official Ass Tweaker
1,804 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts