Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick ride for Boom's Birthday: first time I rode past Hanauma Bay to Sandy Beach then on to Makapu'u

2x speed time lapse type video

Music: "Thankful" by 5:05 featuring Jonny Kamai and "Next Week Thursday" by Mr. Orange Undercover
Courtesy of Flyin' Hawaiian Entertainment
facebook.com/FlyinHawaiianEntertainment

#GoPro

https://vimeo.com/121726775

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
ok cool when I went there we rented a bike did the road to Hanna on Maui was way fun you know most of us here are either snowed in or very wet and raining thanks for sharing

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok cool when I went there we rented a bike did the road to Hanna on Maui was way fun you know most of us here are either snowed in or very wet and raining thanks for sharing
Awesome! Come to Oahu next time and we'll ride

Stay warm and ride safe bro
:bikerguy:

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Awesome! Come to Oahu next time and we'll ride

Stay warm and ride safe bro
:bikerguy:
Careful what ya say, there, Mr Anaconda. I come to Oahu every two years, and will be there again in 2016. I've ridden ALL OVER that island, man, and love Hawaii, heart and soul.

I do hope you stay in touch, and I'm gonna send you a PM to hopefully keep us in touch. I would LOVE to roll that island with some folks that actually live there. None of my wife's kinfolks who live in the Islands ride.

I rent out of Cruzin' Hawaii in Waikiki. We got to get together out there, man.

Good thing you filmed that in double-speed, made it look more like we ride here on the mainland. THat is my only complaint about Oahu...TRAFFIC. But the scenery...There are no words...I got a map of Oahu in my office at work, and I'm lookin' at it right now.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Careful what ya say, there, Mr Anaconda. I come to Oahu every two years, and will be there again in 2016. I've ridden ALL OVER that island, man, and love Hawaii, heart and soul.

I do hope you stay in touch, and I'm gonna send you a PM to hopefully keep us in touch. I would LOVE to roll that island with some folks that actually live there. None of my wife's kinfolks who live in the Islands ride.

I rent out of Cruzin' Hawaii in Waikiki. We got to get together out there, man.

Good thing you filmed that in double-speed, made it look more like we ride here on the mainland. THat is my only complaint about Oahu...TRAFFIC. But the scenery...There are no words...I got a map of Oahu in my office at work, and I'm lookin' at it right now.
Yeah man, will send you my contact info via PM

Lets make this ride happen when you're here in 2016

I hear what you mean about the crowded roads here on Oahu. Plus there just isn't enough highway if you've ridden on the Mainland. There's only a couple of places where the posted speed limit is 60 mph LOL

But your wife can tell you all about the locals being laid back folk

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would love to go there
Yeah man, come visit sometime! You might even have some union brothers out here.

The Broncos you referring to in your screen name the Denver Broncos?
If yes, I used to eat alot at a restaurant out here owned by owner or former owner Pat Bowlen. IIRC, he was also partners with some NFL players who once owned a nightclub out here

1 - 7 of 7 Posts