• NO, go clutter some other forum up

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

This is Part Five from the trip that my daughter and I made in August 2007.
In this episode we finally reaches Scotland!

Part One can you find here: UK Trip Part One
Part Two can you find here: UK Trip Part Two
Part Three can you find here: UK Trip Part Three
Part Fuor can you find here: UK Trip Part Four

Here's the video; UK Trip Part Five

I post one more episode here. But since I get so little feedback I assume that you do not like them. :confused:
It is rather much work involved and I do not want to put that in and clutter up the forum with unwanted posts.

So if you like to see more episodes. Give me some feedback, please!
I think that goes for all of us that posts selfmade videos, we likes to get feedback to see if you (the audience) are pleased!

Especially nice it is to have comments about the contents, like certain roads or places and such. If you like/dislike the music and so on...

The format is .m4v

If you need QuickTime Player. It can be downloaded here; http://www.apple.com/se/quicktime/download/

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Hey I didnt know you were a funny mother f*cker!
One of these days I'll get my computer to play your vids. I didnt want to choose the third one but it made me laugh.

·
Official Ass Tweaker
1,804 Posts
Keep 'em coming.

I still have issues with downloading. Windows Quicktime Player only allows me to watch the small embedded version, I would need Pro to download the file, and I'm too cheap for that :D

I can only get the full size video with a direct link to the file itself.

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
I like your video's! It depends on which computer I'm on here at work for me to watch them though. It sometimes takes me a few days to watch video's because if I'm on the computer I'm on right now I can't download Quicktime, but on the other computer (that someone else uses many days) already has Quicktime on it.

and off topic, but for some reason I can't get .wmv files to play on this computer and not sure why

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Guys,
I know that some of you likes them, but part four have only been viewed 29 times and nobody has commented it, so I thought you might been worn out of my long videos.
But I have so much problems cuting away more than I do! For each 10 minutes video I have about one hour raw material. And I love every minute of it!!!
The longest time cutting is to just sit and rember the ride...:ride

·
2007 Ultra Classic
1,285 Posts
Thanks Guys,
I know that some of you likes them, but part four have only been viewed 29 times and nobody has commented it, so I thought you might been worn out of my long videos.
But I have so much problems cuting away more than I do! For each 10 minutes video I have about one hour raw material. And I love every minute of it!!!
The longest time cutting is to just sit and rember the ride...:ride
And that is a lot of what burns those memories into your brain and makes it all worthwhile to you.

Me? I get to sit back and watch the finished product and dream. And I get to compare your riding with some of mine.

Keep them coming. I would miss them.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As I once told Steve Farson, It's good to have canned memories:D

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys,
So I'll post the sixth soon.
But I'm so curious about part four? Only thirty views and NO comments???

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
You know Bernt, that is the kind of clue I give to students when the information is going to be heavily covered on the test. Will there be a test? ;)

·
Official Ass Tweaker
1,804 Posts
Thanks guys,
So I'll post the sixth soon.
But I'm so curious about part four? Only thirty views and NO comments???
For some reason I can't get it, Bernt. I got the first three by downloading direct from your MAC Gallery. Is it in the locked area ?

I would need a direct http link to the file to be able to download it.

·
2007 Ultra Classic
1,285 Posts
For whatever reason, Part 4 took the longest to download of the 5 videos so far.

Amazing Graze and Cheap Country. Got to love it.:rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
From part 4 and forward are the vid's posted from my web site, www.hddeluxe.se
Unfortunately Apple have not prioritized the European market so we have very slow connections, hence the long download times. However they claim that it is a solution comming that will give us the same speed as you in US have.

Pete, I'll send you a direct link to where the part 4 and 5 are to download directly, in an PM.

·
Official Ass Tweaker
1,804 Posts
From part 4 and forward are the vid's posted from my web site, www.hddeluxe.se
Unfortunately Apple have not prioritized the European market so we have very slow connections, hence the long download times. However they claim that it is a solution comming that will give us the same speed as you in US have.

Pete, I'll send you a direct link to where the part 4 and 5 are to download directly, in an PM.
That worked - thank you, Sir :D

·
Official Ass Tweaker
1,804 Posts
These are my clan's stamping grounds, Ayrshire, Galloway through to Edinburgh.

My father's parents retired to Gatehouse of Fleet, and my mother's parents to Perth, so as children our summer holidays were spent in this area. I have relatives all the way through here, and lived in Perth for a couple of years about 40 years ago (Dad was serving with Glasgow University Air Squadron).

This is making me want to get on the bike and just go, but I have chimneys to sweep :D

Thanks, Bernt.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
These are my clan's stamping grounds, Ayrshire, Galloway through to Edinburgh.

My father's parents retired to Gatehouse of Fleet, and my mother's parents to Perth, so as children our summer holidays were spent in this area. I have relatives all the way through here, and lived in Perth for a couple of years about 40 years ago (Dad was serving with Glasgow University Air Squadron).

This is making me want to get on the bike and just go, but I have chimneys to sweep :D

Thanks, Bernt.
Glad it worked out, guess we'll have to do the same procedure for the sixth. A PM is comming...

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Part 5, Scotland looks like prime cruising. Amazing Graze, I caught that sheep and all.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I've been to Scotland several times before and usually rides up north in the country because of the beauty up there.
But this stretch was amazingly great(!).
I'm very eager to hear what you have to saw about the sixth part.
You can be the first to comment that!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts